Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Friday, March 16, 2007

...poonut butter and jelly...

11/30/06 7:16pm
One tiny pebble follwed by one large, smooth, robust stone. Oblong and almost cylindrical except for what looked like a rose on top.

12/2/06 11:02am
Forceful, aggressive and slightly bloody. Like an abusive husband, it wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

12/3/06 5:07pm
Soft, dark and fragrant. Limp and melancholy. Reminiscent of Katie Holmes.

12/9/06 afternoon?
Upon waking up, I knew that today would be the day, and I heard a loud, brown thump at my backdoor. With the toilet broken at home, I was thrilled to have some alone time in the office upstairs at work. Masterful. Some of my best work to date. A fine specimen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home