Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

...war and poos...

I've decided to keep a loose record of my bowel movements. I highly recommend this as an activity. It gives me more pleasure than it really ought to. Like, I said, it's fairly loose. Sometimes I forget to make entries. Here's what I have so far. Enjoy!

11/5/06 3:53pm
Three round droppings in quick succession. Diane was here.

11/8/06 5:28pm
One large plop, swift and heavy.

11/9/06 12:35am
Seven tiny nuggets make seven separate splashes. To much effort for such a small return.

11/10/06 6:56pm
After holding back for several hours, a premenstrual bohemoth forged its way into the world, the very point of its head peeking above the water's surface. Gratifying. A huge relief.

11/14/06 1:02pm
Dark, dry and brittle. Perhaps I should drink more water.

11/16/06 3:59pm
Small, two pieces, bland. A let down after being held in for a few hours.

11/17/06 3:29pm
A mass exodus one hour after eating Indian food. Memorable and horrifying.

11/29/06 6:47
Nothing special, really. Medium in every way.

Seriously, I can't stop laughing. If you want to make yourself feel better about life, you should keep a poo journal.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger CCJohn said...

I am in love with O'Debras. Cannot tell which is more attractive. Hope at least one is single. No, wait. Hope at least one is blind.

Await O'Debra's second tuition assistance package to Catholic school.

Await O'Debra's fond recognition 2 years from now that I am back. Or fond surprise. Promise new hair.

xo - CCJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home