Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Friday, April 07, 2006

...being a Small Woman...

... is wicked annoying. I went to a bar tonight, and I had to make a phone call to my boyfriend. As I was leaving the bar, I asked a man to excuse me so that I might pass. Instead, he decided to take a half a step to his left without picking up his bag, leaving me roughly four inches of room. He said, "Can you make it?" I said, "No, I'm not that skinny." He said, "Yes, you are." And that's when he dragged me by the arm through the four inch passage way. Yes, he actually grabbed my arm and yanked me forward. I wanted to punch him, but instead I said in the bitchiest tone I could muster, "Thanks for all your help." Then the asshole had the nerve to hit on me on my way back into the bar.

Should I just start hitting people?

5 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jon Cox said...

WOW!!!
Interesting,
I say hit him!!:o)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

I did hit someone a few years ago at the Tunnel. He wouldn't stop touching all my friends, so I punched him in the chest. I'm not normally violent, but this guy was asking for it. I'm sure I didn't hurt him, as I am very tiny.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Chuck Funk said...

Yes hit people. It's the art of making your point to stupid people.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

It makes so much sense when you put it that way.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Stew Ineffectually said...

Well maybe you should get on the roids (that being steroids not hemroids). That way you can be less tiny and more hitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home