Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

...give me my baby back...

I just saw "Me and You and Everyone We Know". My favorite part was when the cutest little boy I've ever seen was telling his older brother what to type for cybersex. He said, "I'll poo into your asshole and you'll poo it back into my asshole, and we'll poo back and forth forever with the same poo." I felt an overwhelming sense of love for that little six year old boy and I yelled to the screen, "That's my baby!" My baby illustrated his point like this:

))<>((

You'll notice that those are two butts pooing back and forth forever. Now I have to live the rest of my life knowing that my real baby is in a movie and I'll never be able to get him out of the movie and into my arms. It made me really sad. I miss my baby.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Stew Ineffectually said...

Your baby is quite the ladies man. I was surprised that line worked so well until I realized that the most romantic world of all was in it - FOREVER.
Anything becomes dreamy when you include that one tiny word.

Him: And then once I open up the cesspool, we'll both jump in and swim around.

Her: Huh?

Him: We'll swim around forever.

Her: Swoon

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

I think that you're forgetting the second most romantic word. Poo.

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home