Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

...butthole...

My best friend, Diane O'Debra, has an amazing effect on me. Every Sunday for the past couple of years, she and I meet to rehearse, and every single Sunday, both of us have to take a shit at about 2:30. We now call it poo:30. Lately the two of us have gotten so close to each other that it doesn't have to be a Sunday for our special time to happen. It basically happens every time she comes over my house. I guess we just feel exceptionally comfortable around one another.

Our reciprocal bowel stimulation really makes our relationship unique and tender. I won't shit at just anyone's house, and I certainly won't shit if you are at my house unless your name is Diane or Noel. Diane is the exact same way, though I once witnessed her during an emergency poo:30 at someone else's house. She nearly died of embarrassment. It was probably my fault. She never would have shit at that guy's house if I didn't make her feel so relaxed.

I'm very grateful for Diane, because I am usually very constipated. She's like a human laxative. I wish we could spent more time together.

Diane will arrive at my house in about fifteen minutes and my bowels must have sensed her, because I just made a brown slam dunk. I guess we're at the point that just the thought of Diane will loosen up my anus completely. Now that's friendship.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Liam said...

I'd like to apologize to everyone coming here from my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home