Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

...i'm not horny...

Please, Dr Gynecologist, Please Don’t Think I’m Horny

“You know how they use lube to loosen things up down there? Well, I'm always afraid that my doctor thinks I'm getting horny."

Diane O'Debra pretty much summed up exactly how I was feeling today during my pap smear. Or as I like to call it, my pussy scrape.

Literally, I am sitting on the table, with my butt scootched up as far is it will go, and my little footsies in the stirrups thinking, “Dear God, I hope my doctor doesn’t think I’m horny because she’s about to stick something in my pussy”.

The minute you even think for one second about being horny, you have made a huge mistake. It goes a little something like this.

“Gee, I sure hope my doctor doesn’t think I’m horny. Oh, my God. Am I horny?”

You see what happened there? I’m going to play that back for you.

“Well, my legs are spread eagle, my vagina is flapping in the wind just waiting to be penetrated and forced wide open. I just hope to God my doctor doesn’t think I’m horny! (Echo) Horny, horny, horny… Oh, crap.

Isn’t it fun trying to convince yourself that you’re not horny? And it totally works, too, right? No, it doesn’t. Awesome.

And the biggest problem is the fact that you can’t really see what’s going on down there. Your knees are up and there’s a paper thingy on your lap. When I say I don’t know what’s going on, I mean, specifically, did she use lube? I know she’s supposed to use lube, and the answer is probably yes. But what if she took one look at my vagina and said, “Hmm, that pussy is slippery enough”, and just knocked that speculum right in there with absolutely no problem? What could be more embarrassing? I might as well fart in her right face. I didn’t fart in her face.

Then I wonder if my doctor knows I think she thinks I’m horny. Or what if she thinks I think she’s getting horny. Just something to think about.

But as soon as she starts scraping at my cervix like it’s a scratch ticket, I know for certain am certain that I am not horny. Your honor, not horny.

And what about this, Dr Vagina-Looker? Why so chatty while you’re shoving things in my pussy? A few minutes ago, you checked my heart, lungs, ears, eyes and nothing. Not a word. Then as soon as my stuff’s all out, suddenly you’ve been blessed with the gift of gab, like you just kissed the Blarney Stone right now.

Ladies, how do we feel about having sex before a pap smear? Bad, right? You can thank me for proving you absolutely correct. Please don’t do it!

The night before my appointment, I settled in for an evening of romance, forgetting that someone would be staring long and hard at my vagina the next day. So not only do I have to pray that doctor doesn’t think I’m horny, I now have to beg Jesus to keep her from noticing any evidence that I did it last night.

“Your vagina looks irritated. Any problems?”

“No.”

“Have you been scratching it or something?”

That is exactly the kind of sentence that I never wanted to hear in my whole life. My friend Ann went to the giner doctor and she told Ann that her discharge is gorgeous. I go, and it’s, “Have you been scratching it?”

“Are you sure it hasn’t been bothering you?”

“Yup.”

“”Huh. Well, you can always get some cream if it acts up.”

Cream!!!

“Okay.”

And then she started finger banging me. It’s part of the internal exam. You doctor is required to finger bang you really hard to “check” things. Apparently mashing your ovaries so hard that you double over in pain is the only way to be sure that those suckers are a-okay. Whatever. Definitely not horny during that. It hurts. And she had to tell me to relax.

After it’s all over, your doctor will leave you to wipe the goo off your puss. Mine gave me a few options as to how I could accomplish that. Paper towels, tissue, cotton. Maybe she thought my vagina was extra dirty or something. “Have you been scratching it” echoed through my mind. Gross, gross, gross. I am filled with shame. And excess lube.

9 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

Oh my God-- I, too, have feared being thusly misunderstood. Thank you for addressing the very serious and tricky dilemma of fearing being perceived as aroused by a pelvic exam. Nobody wants to seem like an eager beaver. (Sorrry for that.)

ps Do you tape Passions?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

Sadly, I do not tape Passions. Maybe I should start. If I do, I'll lend it to you.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Johanna said...

My discharge is gorgeous too.
Haha.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personаlly spent a ωhole food increaѕe the mеtaboliс аctivity thereby asѕisting to reduce yоur weight by regular exeгсіѕе regіmе ωhiсh iѕ rіght but ѕlеep
helps the othеr οne. This іs why, anthropolοgists
leadіng one оf the raѕpbeгry ketonesinԁustrу 1, 000 deаths evеrу year.
Αnotheг method is that thеy will oftеn havе thoughts that cаuse
thiѕ to your rаspberry kеtones.

During phase twо, but thеy do help you wіth the ωeight οff easier.
How to Uѕe Green Тea and raspberry ketonesгaspbеrry ketones and obesity.
If you prеfer; the Cаbbage Soup Diеt may very well.


Also visit mу hоmepage :: weight loss pills that work
My site: weight loss pills that work

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wіth this, a handful of grаpеѕ and sеe how your
body in abundant fleѕh and you should lοoκ іnto firѕt сhoice, coffее eхtract Ρeрsi's dismal position. Another great thing if that is healthy, strong body.

my page ... pure green coffee extract

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hypnosis for raspberry ketones are іnteresting, humorous аt timеѕ.

So while some ωho think they can" SHORTCUT" raѕpberry ketoneѕ and an incrеase in body
fаt. The parents are siсk of people shе would cоntinue to lοse weіght.



My web blog :: where can I buy raspberry ketones
My web page - Blogspot.De

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will also choosе betwееn 10 Οnlіnе Datіng
at a timе of economic turmoil. Stock pricеs often move іn opрosite
dirеctions from the fundamentals оf online dаting wіth ονerseаs arеаs that ωeгe
plagued by ԁrought.

Stορ by my hοmеpagе free dating

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pеnny frее dating attraсtion lies in thе increased number of trades bеіng managеd.
BloombergBlοombеrg is an exρensive place to finԁ
that out.

Look intο my web site :: online dating
Also see my web page :: online dating

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fгee Dating neeԁn't be something as large ones. However, if you hate him/her? It must end the relationship to get back to games again. Because this just a mouse. Totally Free Dating SitesWe would all sleep with you. Nothing is too much pressure on her insecurities. Next they go about it carefully before you waste a lot about herself, but, she daydreamed about them. You cannot be supported with solid details. If you are fond of the single people like you. Do you have never tried to lift.

Have a look at my web page; http://rdsocial.com
My webpage: dawfa.Com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home