Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

...don't touch me...

I'm vulnerable.

What is it about birthdays that make people want to see you take shots? It's like they want to punish you for getting older. They really want you to feel the weight of that year you've acquired the next morning.

I've been slacking off on my Passions updates. It's becoming a bit of a chore. Plus I actually have other things to do.

But I will tell you that Tabitha cooked up one heck of an earthquake for Harmony! And if that's not enough, she added a giant tsunami right on top! What a week! Here is a direct quote from Katherine Crane.

"What are the odds that of all the coffins that were dislodged during the tsunami that my sister's coffin would be the one to float into the living room?"

Amen.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger corey1darnell said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home