Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Monday, July 25, 2005

...no...

That's how I feel right now. No, I don't feel like telling you what happened on Passions today. And not just because they're showing the earthquake tomorrow and not today. Mainly because I feel like you are lazy. Yeah, reader, I think you're lazy. Let's pretend someone reads this. Which, in reality, no one does. But for argument's sake, let's just say someone does. Whoever takes the time to read my blog, and can't take the time to watch Passions for herself/himself is plain old lazy. I'm tired of doing all the work here. So I'm not going to tell you about how wacky Endora and Tabitha were today. I'm not going to tell you who almost drowned and who resued that person and how they have a budding relationship now. I'm not going to tell you whether or not Jessica turned her first trick today. I'm not going to tell you if the Vegas thugs caught up with Noah and Fancy. And I'm also not going to tell you whether or not Theresa slept with Allister Crane. Sorry.


3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

Uh, excahyuse me. I read this thing religiously. Even MORE than religiously, since I don't even go to church! There, I said it. This blog is more important to me than God. Or Jesus. Or the holy other thing that used to make me pee into the bed until I grew up last week.

Can you answer one question - is Katy Wong an homage to Kaity Tong? Because if so, I love the script. And I love the frozen baby part. It made me have bad dreams, even though I haven't gone to bed since I read about it.

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

Thank you, Jeff Mac. That means a lot to me.

Yes, it is Kaity Tong and also Connie Chung.

Thank you for answering my cry for help. (Lifetime music soars.)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

I think Connie Chung sort of blows, don't you? Ever since she interviewed that congressman that 100% murdered his intern. And she completely blew it. That's when I realized she was a total airhead.

She's no Kaity Tong, let me tell you that right now. Ahem. Ok, here we go. "She's no Kaity Tong." There. Now I've done it.

(The theme song from "Magnum P.I." blares.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home