Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Monday, July 11, 2005

...i don't have super aids...

And neither does anyone else, because super aids is not real.

Passions was sort of a let down this week. There was speed boat chase between Luis, Sheridan and Beth. Beth got away, though. Sam Bennet lost his job as Chief of Police. Besides that nothing else happened. Still no Tabitha or Endora to speak of. Allister is still trying to seduce Theresa. Very uneventful. Not even a good Fancy Crane quote to share. Maybe next week will be more exciting.

Thanks a lot, Passions. You ruined the only thing that I have to look forward to. What will I talk about at my stupid receptionist job tomorrow?

I hate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home