Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Friday, June 17, 2005

...i'm a little bloody rape baby...

Well, in some circles, anyway.

Dog Names
- Alan
- Susan
- Sharon (only if it's a German Shepard)
- Matthew
- Lisa (this is a great one)
- Cathy (especially if you're dog's really annoying)
- Danielle (I refuse to justify this one.)
- Pat
- Megan (only if it's a real cunt)(notice I didn't say
bitch)(that would have been lame)
- Galen
- Nose (I bet you didn't see that one coming.)
- Pizza

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey! Is this me that you're naming a dog after? ... after all these years?
Either way, best wishes.
-Lisa Renzi

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

I would name my dog after you if it had a really good sense of humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home