Tanya O'Debra

...a haven for tender artistic feelings... ...a refuge for tears to be shead... ...poetry... ...suicide...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

...an introduction to me and my sexuality...

I am a very sensitive and tender artist. There are layers to my lonliness that no other living being could ever fathom. My consciousness swims in a deep, deep realm of darkness and decay. My heart is a pool of sorrow. You're hurting my feeling right now.

Today I painted a likeness of Jesus with my menstrual blood. I'll probably never show it to anyone, because some things are just for me.

I know what happens when people die.

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

I think my favorite line is "you're hurting my feeling right now." Feeling, singular. I love the idea that you have one feeling, and that I'm hurting it.

Did I miss you?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tanya O'Debra said...

Oh, very much.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Lori Mocha said...

Good ol' darkness and decay, some of my closest friends.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

When I saw this blog's URL in your artstars.org sig line, my heart leapt for joy.
And just now, when I realized that I used the terms "artstars.org sig line" and "blog's URL" in one sentence, I felt deep shame.

But now I feel happy again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home